Skip to main content

CAAB Summer Camping Fun

Hello. I'm happy to share with you today a new release image created by Cute As A Button Designs. This fabulous image is called Summer Camping. Please feel free to click here to find the rest of the new release images. On the Cute As A Button Blog you can find more wonderful creations from the rest of the design team.


This is the discount code.

To colour her I've used using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I've put netting over some blue card to create the background. The sentiment is a digital stamp created by Tracy Wray from Crafty Cats 957 Designs Digital Stamps. I then embellished the card with shells, a star fish embellishment, a glass beads and a handmade bow made out of long stands of decorative straw that I found in my 'I need to save until I find a use for it' recycling tub.

While I'm here I'd like to let you know that there is a monthly Progressive Challenge going on over at the Cute As A Button Facebook group you may wish to join in.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge

Thank you for the blog visit.

Comments

  1. That is definitely cute as a button! The Scrabble letters are cute, and I may copy your label "I need to save it until I find a use for it"! I have a drawer full...
    Thank you for joining the weekly Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work thank you for playing along in our challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how cute! Love the happy little scene you created! Great coloring & awesome design. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love the Scrabble letters. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. TFS and joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack for Funday Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card