Sunday, 1 January 2017

CAAB Pink Faith Fairy Card

Hi. I'm stopping by to share my Cute As A Button Blog Challenge inspiration card. The Cute As A Button challenge #30 theme is Fairies and I'm using one of Cute As A Button Faith Fairy Bundle images. Here is where you can find more Cute As A Button digital stamps.

I've coloured the image using Touch Five Markers. I've used a pink polkadot pattern card. I've added M&C Boutique Border die cuts to create the background. I've embellished with flowers, a bow and butterflies. I hope you like my very pink and girly card.


I'll be adding it to the Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

I'd like to add this card into the following challenges





Thank you for visiting my blog.

4 comments:

  1. What a very sweet image and such a gorgeous card! Love the flower accents too! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! I hope you will join us for the new challenge this week too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge with your gorgeous card. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back for our next challenge. Happy New Year.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card , Awesome. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations Challenge
    hugs
    Claudia
    DT CCC Digi Creations Challenge
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet :) Love the image and colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete