Tuesday, 11 October 2016

GSD Rockin' Santa Card

Hi. I'm back again with a Christmas Card. I love this Rockin' Santa! Isn't he adorable!! He is a Gerda Steiners Designs Digital Stamp called Santa playing Guitar.

I have coloured him with Spectrum Noir Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell Pencils. The tree (which I have drawn) has been coloured with Distress Ink. The frame around Santa is a Spellbinders die cut from majestic squares die set. The sentiment has been computer generated. The presents are Tatty Twinkle digital stamp. For they background I have added the pattern myself. It was just a red piece of paper. Using two Spectrum Noir Markers and my cutting board (which I used like a very long ruler) I added the pattern.


I hope that you like my creation. I am going to add this card on the GSD Facebook Group.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges 






Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Victoria. I love how you made your own plaid paper!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete