Skip to main content

SD Chibis Spicy Girls Card

 

Hi. I'm here today to share a card I've made with this collection of images. This is one Stampers Delights digital stamp set called Chibis Spicy Girls within this set you get this group image and each character separately as well. 



I chose to colour the group image colouring them using a combination of markers and layering up pencils to add shading and depth. I fussy cut the group out. I used a pattern paper base, added a strip of glitter washi tape and the coloured group image to the top. 


This image gave me the opportunity to focus on colouring which I enjoy doing and find relaxing. If you enjoy colouring and like Anime, Chibi and Kawaii styled images like me I invite you to visit the Stampers Delights Store. Please visit the Stampers Delights Facebook Group for more inspiration creations. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today. 



Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card