Skip to main content

SD Alice Card

 

Hello. Today I'd like to share with you all my latest Stampers Delights Inspiration Creation using this super cute digital stamp. 



I've coloured this image in using Touch Five Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell water soluble colouring pencils. I fussy cut her out and applied her to a pattern background. I added a strip of washi tape to the right of the card with layered up flower. 


If you like this image I would like to direct you to the Stampers Delights Store to find more like this one. You can find more inspiration creations from the design team by visiting the Stampers Delights Facebook Group and feel free to post any creations you make using Stampers Delights digital stamps we'd love to see them. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card