Skip to main content

SD Chibis A Gift 4 U Card


Hello. I'm so happy to be back today to share my latest card with you. This creation was made as a inspiration card for the new Stampers Delights Chibis New Release. She is called Chibis A Gift 4 U.



I have coloured this super sweet image using Touch Five Markers and Rembrandt Aquarelle Water Soluble Pencils. I fussy cut her and the presents out. I used layered die cuts coloured to match the image which I stuck the image too. The Happy Birthday wording is also a die cut. I also added a strip of green ribbon to the left of my card.

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to join in the Stampers Delight Progressive Challenge. You can find this challenge on the Stampers Delights Facebook Group. Fore more inspiration creations please visit the Stampers Delight BlogThank you for taking the time to stop by my blog today.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card