Skip to main content

LS Baby Doll Dress Girl Planner Page


Good evening dear friends. I'm back with my latest planner page. Today I'm using a beautiful Lemon Shortbread digital stamp called Baby Doll Dress Girl. This creation was made as inspiration for challenge number 156 at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog.




All the images have been coloured using Touch Five Markers and Rembrandt Aquarelle water coloured pencils. The slight colouration on the base of this page has been coloured with Rembrandt Aquarelle water coloured pencils also. I did this to make the image and wording stand out. I fussy cut all images and applied them to the pages of my planner book.

I hope you like my inspiration creation for Lemon Shortbreads New Blog Challenge. You can find more makes on the Lemon Shortbread Facebook Group and the Lemon Shortbread Store. Thank you so much for stopping by today. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card