Skip to main content

SD Tennis Tess Planner Page

 

Hello!! I'm so happy to be sharing my Stampers Delights July Progressive Challenge Inspiration creation today. This is a super fun Facebook group Challenge that anyone can join. Please visit the Stampers Delights Facebook Group to find the challenge details. The Stampers Delight image we are being creative with this month is called Anime Tennis Tess




This is my project, I've hand coloured her using Touch Five Markers and I've shaded her using water coloured pencils. I cut her out and put her to one of my planner pages. I added washi tape to the top and bottom of these pages. I added some hand designed papers. I made the green marble effect using a shaving foam and paint technique. This is a super fun and creative way to use paints in a different way (also my children really enjoy helping out with this activity.) To finish of I stuck little flowers to this project. 



I hope my creation has inspired you to join in this wonderful challenge with us over on the Stampers Delights Facebook Group. To see more creations using this beautiful image please visit the Stampers Delights Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card