Skip to main content

SD Fuchsia Fairy Planner Page


Good evening. Today I'm supper happy to be sharing this project I put together using this gorgeous Stampers Delights new release image. She is now available as a digital stamp and clear stamp set at the Stampers Delight Store. She is called Fuchsia Fairy. 




I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell water colored pencils. I fussy cut her out. I added light blue water colour shading around her. I created my own pattern paper using paint and washing up liquid in a tub. Blowing bubbles in the tub through  straw to until it overflows and lightly putting the paper on top this leave the bubble imprints effect on the paper. This is a fun way of creating some unique pattern paper that anyone can try. I added washi tape to the top and bottom of the pages. Then on the first page I added a die cut flower which I coloured to match the image. I embellished the page with more die cut flowers around the image with sequins in the centre of each one. I also added a some flower sequins on these pages.


I hope that you like my project I've created with Fuchsia Fairy. She is such a lovely image to colour.

We'd love it if you would stop by the Stampers Delights Blog and Stampers Delights Facebook Group to find more inspiration creations. You could also get involved with the Stampers Delights Facebook Groups monthly Progressive Challenge available for anyone to join in the fun. Please see my SD Tennis Tess Planner Page post for my inspiration project for this months Progressive Challenge. 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. 

Comments

  1. So very pretty and such a lovely idea..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card