Skip to main content

SD Kawaii You Are Mermazing Shaker Card

Hi. I'm stopping by to share another card made using some cute Stampers Delights images. These are called Kawaii You Are Mermazing. They are part of this month's Kawaii new release images. For more information and to see more amazing creations using these these images please head over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group.




I coloured them using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I stuck the mermaid and one of the sea creatures on foam tape and the other sea creature with double sided sticky tape to create some dimensions to my card. I made three shakers using circle die cuts of different sizes and glitter sealed in with acetate. I misplaced my pearls so I used different sized bean bag balls cut in half to create mini bubbles which I placed around the card. 

I'd like to share this card into the following challenges 

... 

I hope you like my interactive shaker card. If you love these images as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card