Skip to main content

CAAB Sunflower Fairy Card

Hi. I'm here to share a card I've made as my inspiration creation for this month using this beautiful Cute As A Button digital stamp called Sunflower Fairy




I coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used pink paper which I stamped a floral pattern on for the top of the background and green embossed card for the bottom. I placed some layered up pink pattern cardstock in between them. I embellished with some handmade paper flowers coloured with distress ink and added gems in the centre of them. 


I'd like to share my card into the following challenges

... 

Here are some useful links to Cute As A Button StoreCute As A Button Blog Challenge(this month Blog Challenge is Anything Goes) Cute As A Button Showcase Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this is where you can find the Cute As A Button Facebook Progressive Challenge.) 

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card