Skip to main content

SD May VIP Chibis Deal

Hello friends!! I'm so happy to be sharing my card using this adorable exclusive VIP Chibis Gemini collection. You can only get this amazing collection in this one of a kind deal when you buy the full May 2019 new release Chibis images. 




I think this image is so adorable. With the collection you get the star and banner both filled and blank. I chose the blank and put my own computer generated sentiment within them to show this sets diversity. I've coloured the beautiful images using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I coloured their hair in coloured ball point biro pens. I created the splattered paint background paper myself and added strips of polkadot card stock. I die cut some balloons in matching colours to finish of this card. I also added some more of these balloons inside the card too. 



Here's a sneak peak of what's coming soon. 



I hope you like my card. I'd like to share my creations in the following challenges 

... 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card