Skip to main content

Valentine Derek Card

Hello. I decided to made a very different style of card today to what I normally make using this months Outlaws Progressive Challenge.  This wonderful challenge gives you get the opportunity to use a digital stamp from different sponsored companies every month. This is a fabulous way to discover new companies. This month's sponsor is Doctor Digi's House of Stamps. I got the opportunity to create with this image called Valentine Derek




I coloured him using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used some white textured card stock and stamped on it to create a background pattern paper. I stuck a strip of black glitter washi tape between the patterns. To add a bit of coloured I layered the image on top of red paper. 


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card