Skip to main content

Eggs Easter Gift Tag

Hello. I'm here today to share tag I've created for the Outlaws March Progressive Challenge.  This is a fun challenge to take part in. With this wonderful challenge you get the opportunity to use a digital stamp from different sponsored companies every month. This is a fabulous way to discover new companies. This month's sponsor is Sandra VanBlaricum. I got the opportunity to create with this lovely image called Eggs. 




I coloured this image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I die cut the tag base I inherited some stencils which I've not used before. I thought I'd have a go to decorate this tag with. I added extra glitter to some of these images to create more interest. 

I'd like to enter my tag into the following challenges

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card