Skip to main content

SG Mia and Flower Pop Up Box Card

Hi. I'm here today to share a card I've made using a cute Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp. I made it as inspiration for the Sasayaki Glitter Blog, March Challenge - FlowersThis wonderful challenge can be found over at the Sasayaki Glitter Blog. We'd love it if you stopped by to see more amazing inspiration creations and join in with the fun. You have a chance of winning some fantastic Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.






I've designed a pop up box card using this adorable Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps called Mia and Flower. I coloured her with Touch Five Markers and pencils. I lightly coloured the card base with pink distress ink. I then added x cut floral flourishes and swirl die coloured them to create vines. I handmade the flowers by folding a square paper in half twice and then folding one more time to create a triangle. I cut the paper to foam a petal and then made another similar one but smaller. As I unfolded it made a fower shape. Then shaped layered them up and added a yellow gem to the centre of each one. 




This is the March Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group Progressive Challenge image. We'd love it if you stopped by to check out the challenge and join in the fun. 

I'd like to share this card into the following challenges
Here are some links to the Sasayaki Glitter Blog, the Sasayaki Glitter Shop and the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

Comments

  1. This is so beautiful, Victoria! The colorful image against the white box and background flowers is gorgeous!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely box you've made! Thanks so much for playing along with us at DAK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just amazing! Love the flowers…

    Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is so adorable!!! I love your pop up card and your gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful pop up box! Like all the flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our March-Challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck. Hope you will join us in April again.
    Please keep in mind that you have to be a follower in order to win the prize. When you already following us everything is fine.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#28 – My Zodiac}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#28 – ATG}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous pop up box, well done. I love your colour choices. Thanks for joining us at ‘Do-Al(l) Creatives’. I look forward to see more of your creations. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card