Skip to main content

SG Christmas Chihuahua Pack

Hello. I'm here today to share a totally adorable Sasayaki Glitter digital stamp called Christmas Chihuahuas. I decided to keep this card simple to show of this super cute image.


I've coloured them using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I have computer generated the sentiment. I've embellished with a few holly stamps and embossed the background paper. I don't think you can see from the photo but I've used diamond glaze on the dogs noses and the added X.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
ABC Christmas Challenge - W for White and X for X marks the spot (I've added a X to the end of my sentiment)
Cute Card Thursday Challenge - #505 Stars (I have used a star embossing folder on the background paper)

I hope that you like my card. There are loads of inspiration card using Sasayaki Glitter images over at the Sasayaki Glitter Blog that you may like to check out. Thank you for stopping by.


Comments

  1. Well, I have to admit that these are the cutest Chihuahuas I've ever seen. Love that you kept it simple and that embossed star background is fabulous! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic image,great coloring and awesome card design..thank you for joining us at COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card