Skip to main content

CDD Ornament Bears Christmas Eve Card

Hi. I'm stopping by to share a Christmas Card I've made using a fabulous Craftin Desert Diva's digital stamp named Christmas Eve. It's such a wonderful set. There are lots of combination of images you could easily make lots of totally different cards/project time and time again. It's such a traditional set with Santa and Mrs Claus. I've only used the background elements to create the beautiful scene and the holly for this card. I've pared the scene with Ornament Bear image and the sentiment is from Christmas Wreath Kitty digital stamp sets.


I've coloured using a mix of Touch Five Markers, water colour pencil, Coloured Ball Point Biro Pens and Distress Inks. I also used Distress Ink to create my free hand lined background.



I've used the Craftin Desert Diva's November Facebook Mood Board Challenge Photo as my inspiration for this card. I've used the colours, fireplace and the warmth feeling I get on the Mood Board as my inspiration. We'd love for you to stop by and join the fun!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges

I hope that you like my card. Thank you for stopping by.


Comments

  1. Such a cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card