Skip to main content

Mum Gift Tag

Hi everyone. Today I've got a project that I'd like to share with you. As part of joining in with the Outlawz March Progressive Challenge you receive Outlawz April Progressive Challenge digital stamp to create with. This time round I have been given a Sheepski Design digital stamp. You can find this stamp here. As I live in the UK Mother's Day has come and gone. So I decided to create a tag with this lovely image.

I've coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers and shaded using pencils. I've used Spellbinders Majestic Squares set to create this tag. I've embellished with four bought roses and a handmade bow by me. I hope that you like my creation.

I'd like to enter this tag into the Outlawz Monthly (April) Progressive Challenge. To join in the fun click here. I may be posting this on the Outlawz Facebook group.

I'd also like to enter this project into the Pencil Case Challenge blog which can be found here. This time the challenge is called Q for Quad/Four. I think with the four roses this tag fits in with the theme.

The last challenge blog I'd like to enter this card into is the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog called Anything Goes. To join in click here for a direct link to the blog.

Thanks for your visit today.
Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Such a pretty tag and I love the pop of pink!
    Thank you for joining us for our current challenge at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card