Skip to main content

Vintage Style Clover

Hi. I decided to make a vintage style type of card. I've used one of Sassy Studio Designs digital stamp called Clover. Sassy Studio Designs have lots of beautiful digital stamps on the online shop that can be found here.

I've coloured her with Spectrum Noir Markers and shaded using pencils. I've coloured the background paper which was white with Vintage Photo and Wild Honey Rangers Distress Inks. The dies I've used are Tonic scalloped circle trellis die with inked up edge. I've also used Marianne Designs clock die set. The sentiment is from a Peachy Keens stamp set. To finish of this card I've handmade these tiny roses. I cut circles out of paper and inked them up. Then I cut them into spirals, rolled them up and stuck them together.

I'd like to enter this card into Sassy Studio Designs Facebook group Monthly Progressive Challenge. This months digital stamp is Clover. Come along and join in with the challenge here.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card