Skip to main content

LS Posies Girl Planner Page

 

Hello. I'm here today to share my latest Lemon Shortbread Inspiration creation to support the start of a new Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge. I've put together this planner page using this cute Lemon Shortbread digital stamp called Posies Girl



I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I then fussy cut her out and stuck her to my planner page. I added washi tape to the top and bottom of the page. I also used some flower pattern paper on this page. As well as a pattern card buntin. To finish off I applied a line of pearls to the bottom of the page. 

I'm happy with the way this page layout looks. To find more Lemon Shortbread images please follow the link to her store. I hope you'll stop by the Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge. Their is also a Lemon Shortbread Facebook Group we'd love you to check out for more inspiration. 

I would like to enter my creation into the following blog challenges

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes 

Digi Choosday - Week 28 - Anything Goes

Through The Craft Room Door - Challenge 13th July - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 


Comments

  1. Oooh I LOVE her blue hair - stunning colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card