Skip to main content

CDD Coffee Love Card

Hello. I'm happy to be sharing a card I've made today. I've used a beautiful Craftin Desert Diva's digital stamp set called Coffee Love




I've coloured the image with Touch Five Markers and pencils. I have made the pink background by putting score lines in plain pink paper then running my victorian velvet distress ink pad over the embossed score lines to create a wooden effect. I layered this up on top of a handmade blue splatter pained background. I added some small flowers created with a Craftin Desert Diva's Die Cut Set called Garden Boarder Die Set.  I finished this card of with a handmade bow. 

I designed this card to suit this month's brand new February Craftin Desert Diva's Facebook Gallery Mood Board Challenge. This is a fun challenge can be found as an Facebook mood board event here. We'd love it if you could stop by and share any creations that would fit the theme using any Craftin Desert Diva's products. 


This is the February mood board image.
I took inspiration from the colours, the love theme, pink wood and flowers to create my card.

We have a upcoming new release over at Craftin Desert Diva Facebook. On this event when we hit certain numbers of members 'going' there are freebie digital stamps over at the store for 8 hours.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to mention that I've been joining in with the The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge over on Facebook Group using a range of Craftin Desert Diva's digital stamps. I'd like to share a photo of some of my colouring. You can see all of my colouring over on Instagram.




Comments

  1. Such a pretty couple! I love your coloring of this cute image and the details are absolutely perfect. Thank you for playing along with Cardz for Galz and hope to see you back in the gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling couple! This is the perfect Valentine card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Valentine! The couple is so cute, and the pink wood grain is a great touch. Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede "anything goes" challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they old enough to drink coffee? I am just kidding This card is wonderfully adorable. Your color choices are absolutely perfect for your challenges. Esp HOC.
    Thank you for joining us at House of Cards.
    Cyber hugs
    Shawna DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card