Skip to main content

Outlaws September Challenge Anne Fentons Cat Digi

Hello. I'm sharing my card for this month's Outlaws September Monthly Progressive Challenge. This month's beautiful image called Cat is by Anne Fenton. Here is a link to her Blog.


I've coloured this cute image using coloured ball point biro pens. I used a flicking motion to make the fur look realistic. Then using a scalloped circle die cut and wove string though it and added a string bow for added texture and interest. I created a diamond fold card to mount the image on. I finished of with some pre-made flowers to fill in the base of this card. I've yet to add a sentiment to this card as I think it could work as either a birthday or thank you card.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

  1. How lovely! Your coloring and shading are marvelous, Victoria! I especially like the coloring of the flower pot. Fantastic shading and a beautiful card! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or our next guest designer. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card :)
    thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you’ll join us again 🙂
    Greetings
    DT heike 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with us at crafty sentiments designs.
    Marja GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute with fantastic colouring. Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs this time, good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a Lovely card! I love the colours. Thank you for participating at Creative Moments Challenges.
    Sollan member of the DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card