Skip to main content

Sasayaki Glitter Mid June Release and Freebie!

Hello crafting friends today is another exciting release day at Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps. I've been colouring with some of this new collection and I'd love to share with you my work. I had so much fun colouring these images. I will also post a link to her Facebook group at the bottom where you can find the 24hour freebie.
First up I have here to share you is...

 Birthday Mia isn't she so sweet!! 
I personally think prefect for any girl. Expecially teenages.
I can't wait to add her to a project.

 Next up we have Birthday Meg.
Such a beautiful image.
I think she would make a lovely birthday or romantic project.

 Here I have a image called Baking Time.
I love her so much that I have already used this image on a project.

 Here is Butterfly Bun. She is so cute!! 
I wanted to colour her in nice bright colours.

 Next up we have Elly Decorating.
I think she is adorable!!

So here is the last image I had the pleasure of colouring.
He is called Pilot Shy.
He reminds me of my son who is ALWAYS playing with  some type of car or plane.
 So cute!!

 This image is called Lady at the beach.
She is currently the freebie (for 24 hours only) on the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group you can click here  for a direct link. She also has a blog here with a active challege running on it. Also here is more samples of her new releases by members of the design team on the blog. 

I hope that you like how I've coloured these images and I hope to see you over at the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook group 
where you can get the freebie (for 24 hours only) I hope to see you there!!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by today!
Happy crafting!

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card