Skip to main content

SD Kawaii Yoo Hoo Owl Card

 

Hello. Today I'm happy to be back sharing this card I've made using this cute Stampers Delights digital stamp called Kawaii Yoo Hoo Owl



This diverse image could be used for lots of occasions including Halloween, Christmas, birthday and couple cards. For my project I decided to make them into a Christmas card. I coloured them using marker and water coloured pencils. I used foam tape to apply them to a blue base with die cut snowflakes. 


If you like this cute image and want to find more please head over to the Stampers Delights Store. You can find more inspiration creations, please visit the Stampers Delights Facebook Group. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today.


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card