Skip to main content

SD Anime Traveller Card

 

Hello. I'd like to share a card I've made using this fabulous Stampers Delights digital stamp called Anime Traveller. She was a super fun image to create with.




I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell water soluble colouring pencils. Then I fussy cut her out and applied her to a handmade water coloured splat paper which has been layered on a blue base. 


I enjoyed making this creation. If you like this image please stop by the Stampers Delights Store. She designs beautiful Anime, Chibi and Kawaii styled digital stamps. To see more inspiration creations please visit the Stampers Delights Facebook Group. I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog today.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card