Skip to main content

SD Mystery Gang Card

 

Today I'd like to share a card I've made using this fabulous Stampers Delights image from the Stampers Delights Club




My creation has been made with one of the images you get in this collection. I coloured him with Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell water soluble colouring pencils. I layered him on top of different sized pattern paper to create this project.


If you'd like to see more inspiration creations from all the Stampers Delights team please head over to the Stampers Delights Blog and Stampers Delights Facebook Group. You can also find more beautiful Anime, Chibi and Kawaii styled digital stamps on the Stampers Delights Store. Thank you so much for taking some time to visit my blog. 


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card