Skip to main content

SD Kawaii Pal Count Cutie Bunting Tag

 

Hi. I'm sharing my final Stampers Delights Halloween themed project. I've put together another bunting tag to add to my collection. This time I've used this super sweet Kawaii styled image called Pal Count Cutie.



I used Touch Five Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell water soluble colouring pencils to colour this image. I die cut the black card base and die cut the marble pattern paper on top. I think the marble effect makes a good cloud like background for this little guy. I embellished with some confetti bats. The sentiment came with the image as a set. 


I have a nice collection of these bunting tags made now. Which I have made over time. When they are all together they create a lovely Halloween themed decoration. All of these creations can be found within my blog. If you like these Halloween themed images please head over to the Stampers Delights Store. You can find more inspiration creations on the Stampers Delight Blog and Stampers Delights Facebook Group. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today.


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card