Skip to main content

SD Cactus Bundle Scrapbook Page

 

Hello friends. I've put together this scrapbook page using a Stampers Delights digital stamp bundle called Kawaii Create A Cactus Character Bundle. I digitally combined the elements within the set to create these two cactus characters. This includes their faces and the sentiment.




After printing these sweet images I hand coloured them with Touch Five Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell water soluble colouring pencils. I fuzzy cut them out and stuck them to the light green strip of card you see under them. I stuck the light green card only on the left and right sides to allow me to slide extra strips of card between them and the backing pattern card. This adds extra space to write or add photos hidden within this scrapbook page. At the moment I only added one folded dark green card but I think there's room for more if needs be. I added this page next to my previous cactus page and I feel they work and look great together. Please click the link to find this project.


Please feel free to show your support to the Stampers Delights Store. Also if you'd like to see more inspiration creations please visit Stampers Delights Facebook Group and Stampers Delights Blog. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today.





Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card