Skip to main content

SD Happy Hour Scrapbook Page Tag

 

Hello crafty friends. I've been busy creating this scrapbook page tag with a mermaid theme. This tag matches perfectly with my last Stampers Delights project. It's been designed to slide in between the pages.


For this creation I used a chibis image called Adell Happy Hour. I coloured her with Touch Five Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell water soluble colouring pencils. I used the same pattern paper and pink metallic paper as I did on the last time. This is so they all coordinate. The light blue card is able to slide in and out to the side for adding personalised text or photos. I fussy cut her out and added it to the top of the vertical strips of card.



I'd like to enter my scrapbook page tag into the following blog challenges 





I hope you like how I've put this tag together. If you'd like to share your support to this fabulous company that created this beautiful mermaid image. Please visit the Stamper Delight Store. For more amazing inspiration creations please visit Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and Stampers Delights Facebook Group. Thank you so much for finding the time to visit my blog today. 


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card