Skip to main content

SD Chibis Free Hugs Scrapbook Page Tag

 

Hello. I'm here again to share this scrapbook page tag I've made using this super cute new Stampers Delights chibis digital stamp. She is for sale now at the Stampers Delights Store with some other cactus inspired images. She is called Chibis Free Hugs.





I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell water soluble colouring pencils. I love how well these two mediums work together to give great depth and detail to your colouring. After colouring I fussy cut her out and applied her to pattern paper and card. The plain pink layer is a loose folded piece of paper that can be removed to add personal photo or writing to this creation. This projects is part of my ongoing scrapbook and it slides in-between the pages with the top folded bit sticking out for easy access.

I'd like to enter my creation into the following blog challenges 

A Perfect Time To Craft - Aprils Anything Goes

QKR Stamps - #441 - Anything Goes 

This creation was so fun to colour and put together. I hope you find some time to visit the Stampers Delights Store to see this and more images like her to suit all occasions. We have places you visit for more inspiration creations. They are the Stampers Delights Blog and Stampers Delights Facebook Group. Thank you so much for taking time out to read this post today.


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card