Skip to main content

SD Kawaii Spring Fox Scrapbook Page

 

Hi. I'm sharing my creation for Stampers Delight Kawaii Team. I've used this adorable new stamp set called Kawaii Spring Fox. I made this scrapbook page using this cute set.




I coloured this image using Touch Five Markers and colouring pencils. I layered it up on green card stock. I added some of my handmade pattern paper with a strip of stripy washi tape on the right hand side of this creation. I added a few die cut flowers and swirls to the top corner with a 3D wooden bee. I added washi tape under the image at the top joining the image to the page to stick it in place. This creates a secret place to write note or events and add photos.


I hope you like my creation. Please visit the Stampers Delight Blog and Facebook Group to see some more inspiration creations. You can find this image and many more at the Stampers Delight Store. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post today I really appreciate your support. Please visit again soon to see more of this scrapbook book and other creations made my me. 


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card