Skip to main content

SD Anime Peace Out Creation


Hello. I'm here today to share my January Inspiration creation for Stampers Delight. This month we are continuing with our store sale. I have chosen Anime Peace Out for my project.




I coloured her using Touch Five Markers and I used pencils to add extra depth to my shading. I used layered fancy oval die cuts to create a base for her. After fussy cutting her out I made a card bow using a die cut and some rolled die cut paper roses with leaves to embellish my creation.



If you like this image as much as I do, please visit the Stampers Delights Store, Blog and Facebook Group. Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card