Skip to main content

LS Bohemian Girl Planner Page

 

Hello I'm here today to share a planner page that I got creative on. I added this beautiful Lemon Shortbread digital stamp called Bohemian Girl to this page. I coloured her in with Touch Five Markers and shaded her with water coloured pencils. I used star pattern paper and star sequins to add extra interest to this page. Then finished of with washi tape across the top and bottom of the page. 



I enjoyed creating this layout and using this very detailed girl image. This project was created as inspiration for the new Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge. If you like this image as much as I do. Please visit the Lemon Shortbread Store to find more beautiful images like this one. She has images to suit all occasions. To find more inspiration creations please visit the Lemon Shortbread Facebook Group. Thank you so much for visiting and reading about my creation today. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card