Skip to main content

LS Flower Wave Girl Card

 

Hello. I'm happy to be sharing a card I've created using a Lemon Shortbread digital stamp. I've made this card to support the Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge. I hope you'll stop by to join in the fun. 



I've coloured this image called Flower Wave Girl using Touch Five Markers and shaded with pencils. I fussy cut her out and added a strip of lace ribbon with two pre-made roses to it. To finish of I added gems and pearls to the top left of my card. 


I hope that you like my creation. Please visit the Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge to join in with this wonderful challenge. You can find more Lemon Shortbread creations over on the Lemon Shortbread Facebook Group. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card