Skip to main content

SD Chibis Photo Card


Hello. I'm here to share a card I've created with these cute new Stampers Delights Chibis images.


I've combined both images to make this card. I handcoloured them using Touch Five Markers and pencils. Then I fussy cut them out. I chose a pattern paper background to which I added pink ribbon and a handmade bow. 

I enjoyed creating this card making the two images the focus of this card.Here are some useful links to the Stampers Delights Store, Stampers Delights Facebook Groups (this is where you can find the Stampers Delights Progressive Facebook Challenge) and the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card