Skip to main content

SD Kawaii Home Tweet Home Plaque

Hi. I've created something a little different today a home decor plaque project. I've made this using these super sweet Stampers Delights images from a collection named Tweet Kawaii. These are part of this month's Kawaii new release images. For more information and to see more fabulous creations using these wonderful new release images please head over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group




I made these birds different sizes to create a family of birds. I used a combination of different colours to represent each family member. They have been coloured with a mix of Touch Five Markers and pencils. The sentiment and branch are included in this set. I made plain brown card have a wooden textured look on by scoring it and running a distress ink pad across it several times. I added the branch with foam tape. Then I stuck the birds on the branch. I added diamond glass (glossy accent) to their beaks and fine glitter glue to the heart on their bellies. I stuck gems in the middle of all the flowers on the branch. I added a handmade bow to the plaque. To finish of I made two holes in the top corners and threaded green ribbon through them and knotted them at the back to create a way to hang this project up. 


I think this would make a sweet handmade gift that could be personalised to a family using different numbers of birds which could be coloured in their favourite colours. 


I'd like to share this project into the following challenges 

... 

If you love these images as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card