Skip to main content

CAAB November Inspiration Card using Jolly Gnome

Hi there! I'd like to share my November inspiration card. I've made a winter card using a new Cute As A Button digital stamp called Jolly GnomeYou can find many beautiful digital stamps to suit all occasions over at the Cute As A Button Store.




I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I used a die cut frame and layered her up on it with foliage and poinsettia flowers. I used handmade texture paste to create snow on the images background. 

I'll be posting my card on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. Where you are welcome to share any creations using Cute As A Button images. There is also a Progressive Challenge going on at the Facebook Group that you may like to check out.
I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by today.

Comments

  1. This is a sweet little card. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge'. DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is just beautiful! Sweet card composition too.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card