Skip to main content

SG October Oldies but Goodies - Honeymoon Couple Wedding Card

Hello. Today I'm here to share a card I've designed using a beautiful Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp called Honeymoon Couple. I have made this card for the October Oldies but goodies - Wedding Projects Sasayaki Glitter Blog Post




I've coloured this beautiful image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I die cut a fancy frame around them and backed it with blue card. I added some gems and a handmade bow to embellish the card. 

Comments

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Love the fancy die cut! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The die cut works so beautifully with that sweet image. And your coloring brings the lovely couple to life. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy! Hope to see you again!
    ~ GDT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card