Skip to main content

SD New Design Team Feature using E Moew

Hello. So I'm super excited to tell everyone I've now joined a fabulous new design team with the amazing Scrappers Delight Digital Stamp Company!! For my very first post supporting the company as a design team member I've made this card using E Meow Bundle. I totally love this collection!! It is full of wonderful fun images, backgrounds and sentiments. The combination possibilities are endless. Right now there is a discount deal on this bundle and others please visit Scrappers Delight New Blog for more information. 




For this make I've used Kitty (and her paw print background) and Tabitha from the collection to create this card. I've coloured the girls and the background paw prints in Touch Five Markers and pencils.

Comments

  1. This is such a pretty card! I love the colours. Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and pretty card, just love it! Congratulations on your new DT post. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo you used.
    Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
    Monica C. DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card