Skip to main content

CAAB Sandlot Slugger Card

Hi. I'm stopping by to share a Clean and Simple birthday card. This is my Inspiration Card for April. I decided to use Sandlot Slugger digital stamp. If you like this guy you can find so many more wonderful digital stamps to suit all occasions over at the Cute As A Button Store.




I've coloured him using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. The sentiment is a die cut stuck to white card. I've used plain yellow and embossed tile effect coloured using ink pads for the background. 

I'll be posting my card on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. Where you are welcome to share any creations using Cute As A Button images.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
... 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card