Skip to main content

Anne's Catch Of The Day Image

Hi. I've made this card using a digital stamp created by Anne Fenton image called Catch Of The Day. This image is Outlaws March Monthly Progressive Challenge image.




I've coloured the image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I coloured embossed paper and added a coloured trellis die cut in the middle. I added a whole bunch of floral die cuts to embellished this card. 

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges 


Thank you for stopping by my blog.


Comments

  1. I love visiting blogs to see cards, and this is definitely a special one! The image is delicately and beautifully colored, and the die cuts accent it wonderfully. A treat for the eyes! I would love to low more about the markers and pencils you used to color it! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image. I love how you have showcased it. Thanks for sharing your talents with us over Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Victoria! I love all the detail you put into making this scene! Such a sweet image too! Thank you so much for joining us this week in our FFC and hope that you have a beautiful, blessed Easter/Passover holiday! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute image and die-cut embellishments---Thank you for joining us at CWF
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card