Skip to main content

GSD Spring Bunny Friends Card

Hello! I'm happy to be sharing a card I've made using the cute Gerda Steiners Designs February Progressive Challenge image. This month's adorable image called
Spring Bunny Friends. Click on the challenge link for the details about this challenge.





I've coloured the image with Touch Five Markers and pencil. I decided to create a outside background using a die cut frame, grass die cut, a free hand cut hill and small punch flower. I left this card without a sentiment (for now. ) I think this image could be used for lots of different occasions a love, anniversary, thank you, just for you, sorry, just because or birthday card. 

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Allsorts Challenge - #456 I spy something beginning with B
(B is for Bunny and Blossoms)
Crafty Friends - #78 Spring Time

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 

Comments

  1. Such a cute creation for our 'I Spy' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute card with the pretty image and great colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card