Skip to main content

CAAB Dolphin Mermaid Card

Hi! I'm stopping by to share my Cute As A Button Inspiration Card for the new Cute As A Button BlogChallenge #36 the theme is Summer Fun. I've used a Cute As A Button image called Dolphin Mermaid. Isn't it so beautiful!! You can find her gorgeous images over at the Cute As A Button Store.


I've coloured the image using using a mixture of Touch Five Markers and watercolour pencils. I've used a patterned background paper. The sentiment is a digital stamp created by Tracy Wray from Crafty Cats 957 Designs Digital Stamps. I embellished this card using pre-made flower and a handmade bow.
I am going to be posting this card on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. If you have any Cute As A Button creations to share we'd love to see them there. There is a monthly Progressive Challenge going on over at the Facebook group as well.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.


Comments

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit to being an addict for mermaid and fairy images and this one is gorgeous. Your coloring is great and such a pretty bow! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card